Samsung Galaxy S9 - Specification
|Operating system||Android 8.0 (Oreo)|
|Dates||Announced2018, FebruaryRelease2018, March|
|Protection||DisplayCorning Gorilla Glass 5Water ResistantDust resistantIP6X|
|Type||Super AMOLED Constantly workingDisplay colors16M|
|Features||120HzDCI-P3IGZO displayWide colour gamut|
|Primary camera||12 MP (f/1.5-2.4MPVideo[email protected]|
|Front camera||Video[email protected]8 MP (f/1.7MPF1.7Sensor sizeFrame frequencyFront camera HDRContinuous shooting modeBSILive photosPortrait modeExposure controlTimer|
|Features||AutofocusCamera flashLED flashApertureOptical stabilizerVideo fps valueCamera sensor sizeLive photosHDRHybrid IR filterVoice command cameraManual focusGeo-location taggingBSIDOFSapphire crystal lens capBurst modeTimerTime-lapse video recordingVideo recording options[email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]Animoji|
|CPU||Octa-core (4x2.7 GHz Mongoose M3 & 4x1.8 GHz Cortex-A55) - EMEAOcta-core (4x2.8 GHz Kryo 385 Gold & 4x1.7 GHz Kryo 385 Silver) - USA/LATAM, China64-bitCores82.8ArchitectureARMv8-ATechnology10 nm|
|Auxiliary cpu||Quad-core 1.7 GHz ARM Cortex-A55|
|Basic||ChipsetExynos 9810 Octa|
|Memory card||Card slotMax capacity400 GBFlash|
|Internal memory||Capacity64GBFormatUFS 2.1Memory options|
|GPU - Video card||Mali-G72 MP18 - EMEAAdreno 630 - USA/LATAM, ChinaUser interfaceSamsung Experience|
|Performance||Benchmark Antutu 6Basemark OS II: 3329 / Basemark OS II 2.0: 3382Basemark X: 42645Benchmark Antutu 7249.900|
|Applications||Service and applications|
|Connection||NFCFM RadioInfrared portScreen mirroringANT+|
|Wi-Fi||802.11 a/b/g/n/acMIMODual-Band HotspotMiraCastWi-Fi DirectVoWiFiHT80VHT801024QAM|
|USB||USB 3.0USB 2.0USB type-cMicroUSBOTGDisplay port supportDisplay port params|
|SIM Card||Micro-SIMNano-SIMDual SIM Stand-By|
|Technologies||title:valueGSMGPRSEDGE2G3G3G Video call4GvoLTE4.5GLTEHSPAVideo conversation|
|Network speed||3G download speed42.2Mbps3G upload speed5.76Mbps4G download speed1200Mbps4G upload speed150MbpsLTE speed-A (6CA) Cat18 1200/200 MbpsMbps|
|Sound||Headphone input 3.5mmHeadphone input 3.5 mmAOP MicrophoneDirac HD sound|
|Speaker||Stereo speakerLoudspeakerTHX sound|
|Charger||Magnetic chargerWireless chargerFast charging|
|Battery life||Talk time22hoursMusic time80hoursVideo time16hoursInternet usage: 3g11hoursInternet usage: 4g12hoursWifi usage time14hours|
|Security||Face IDFingerprintSamsung KNOX|
|Contents||ManualsChargerHeadphonesSIM card clipOTG-adapter|
|Absorption rate||SAR EU head0.362W/kg (10g)SAR EU body1.180W/kg (10g)|
Samsung Galaxy S9 overviewSamsung Galaxy S9 is a flagship smartphone, the continuation of the S range along with the more advanced model Samsung Galaxy S9+. According to the data in May 2018, it is the most cutting-edge phone of this brand. Despite the fact that the design is almost identical to Samsung Galaxy S8, there are many improvements inside. Developers adapted every detail and item of technology to new trends.
The S9 offers a camera with variable aperture and slow-mo, stereo speakers, powerful hardware, a traditional frameless screen with curved edges. It is a logical development of the flagship series at an appropriate price:
- S9, 64 GB — 720 USD
- S9, 128 GB — 770 USD
- S9, 256 GB — 820 USD
- S9+, 64 GB — 840 USD
- S9+, 128 GB — 890 USD
- S9+, 256 GB — 940 USD
A competitor of the price-quality correlation is only one here — the iPhone, it does not matter if it is model 8, 8 Plus or X. The comparison of companies is a topic for another article, each has its own pros and cons. Samsung Galaxy S9 is worth purchasing if you need a multifunctional modern smartphone for everything. If you already have the S8, we don’t advise you to update it yet. If you have earlier versions, then you should definitely do it.
Since Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ are similar, the overview will be provided for two models. The main differences between them are given in the next section.
Samsung Galaxy S9 vs Samsung Galaxy S9+There are only four key differences:
- Camera. The S9+ has dual camera, the second sensor adds an optical zoom of 2x without loss of quality. Also thanks to it you can beautifully blur the background. In other respects, the cameras are similar in their sets of functions, they are one of the best options on the market;
- Battery. The S9 has 3000 mAh battery capacity, and the S9+ battery capacity is 3500 mAh. It allows a more advanced smartphone to live a little longer, 96 hours in standby mode versus 82 hours in the S9. The same is about the talking time — 35 hours versus 31;
- Memory. The older model comes with 6 GB of RAM, while the S9 has only 4 GB. The difference is perceived in demanding games and while video shooting;
- The size. Including the screen size, which in the S9 is 5.8 inches and in the S9+ it is 6.2. The younger version is by 25 grams lighter and slightly smaller. Due to this fact in the S9 the screen occupies by 1% more space of the entire smartphone surface.
The S9 and the S9+ were launched on February 25 in 2018 and went on sale on March 16. The smartphones are typical representatives of Samsung Galaxy S model range, which includes the latest developments. Less than a year has passed since the S8 and the S8+ release. Almost all the differences are connected with the inside structure, and that’s why they are not so much visible or noticable:
- Hardware is more powerful due to new chips, which capacity is twice as high as in the previous ones. According to AnTuTu tests — 242133 vs. 184806 on Exynos chips for the S9+ and the S8+, respectively;
- Improved rear camera with f/1.5-f/2.4 aperture and Super Speed Dual Pixel technology;
- The S9+ has more RAM — 6 GB, the S9 is similar to the S8 — each has 4 GB;
- There is stereo sound thanks to the second speaker;
- The case is a little bigger and heavier.
Pros of Samsung Galaxy S9
Headphone jack 3.5 mm. Samsung has kept the usual 3.5 mm input for wired headphones, which will please all of their owners. But the synchronous operation of the two headsets is available only via Bluetooth, you cannot connect two pairs of headphones to a wire without an adapter;
Camera with a physical aperture. It is one of the best options on the market, in general. The adjustable aperture regulates the light much better than the virtual one. The second optical module in the S9+ zooms in the picture without quality decreasing;
Powerful hardware. The processor, graphics chips and the rest of the hardware have become better than ones in the S8. According to expert tests and user tests via AnTuTu, chips show a double increase in performance. According to Snapdragon tests, Exynos is better;
Bright and rich display. Experts in the screen diagnostics from DisplayMate claim that the S9 has one of the best displays. It beats iPhone X, the former leader. Key advantages are the following: color rendition, brightness and contrast;
Stereodynamics from AKG. Two speakers improve sound and effects. It allows you to enable Dolby Atmos settings for movies and music, as well as an equalizer;
Water protection IP68. It is well-proven. It is better not to immerse your smartphone in water, but it will definitely withstand a short dive, splashes and rain;
Headphones included. There is a headset from the headphones manufacturer AKG in the box. In comparison with competitors, who only sell a smartphone, a free headset looks nice.
Cons of Samsung Galaxy S9
Fragile case and screen. The fact that it is frameless is a matter of taste. Neither the case nor the screen have passed crash tests, breaking down after the first fall. Cracks and scratches appear very quickly;
Incomplete software and bugs. It is the problem of Android and Samsung. Brands produce products without debugging. But after the release bugs are gradually being corrected, and the reject can be replaced under warranty;
Not the most convenient design. First, it has not changed much since the moment of the S8 and the S8+ release, but it's a matter of habit. The main disadvantage of the design is that the upper frame is wider than the bottom one, and it catches your eye;
A separate button for Bixby. The developers persistently keep the dedicated button for calling the assistant. It is frankly useless because there is a call with the voice;
You cannot put two SIM-cards and a memory card. The socket for them is universal, so you can put two SIM-cards or one SIM card and one microSD-card. You cannot put all of them at the same time;
Location of jacks and buttons. Many users complain about the jacks on the lower edge — there's a microphone, USB for charging and a 3.5 mm jack for headphones. But you can get used to it. It is the same as with virtual buttons at the bottom of the screen — in many respects they are even convenient;
High price. The minimal price is 720 USD. This is the top segment of the market, like iPhone 8.
Design and ergonomics of Samsung Galaxy S9The design is almost the same as one in the previous generation. Samsung has kept the main feature — a curved screen, smoothly turning into the side faces, to get a frameless display. It's a matter of taste, but it looks stylish, and if you get used to it, it's also convenient. The front and back panels of the case are made of tempered glass. Its sides are made of matt aluminum. According to the developers, these changes have made the S9 more resistant to scratches and bumps. The whole assembly is of high quality, like the materials as well. There is no plastic, backlashes or gaps — everything is done with quality, although in some models there may be some rejects, it depends on the plant.
Among the important features we may note:
- The fingerprint sensor is located directly below the camera. It is much more convenient than if it was placed on the side, as it was in Samsung Galaxy S8;
- The curved screen parts do not reach the very edge of the face due to the greater thickness of the smartphone. Therefore, it is convenient to hold the gadget in your hand, like a usual phone.
The main claim to the case is that it becomes dirty very quickly. Even with an enhanced oleophobic coating Samsung Galaxy S9 becomes dirty very rapidly, literally from the first seconds of holding it in the hand.
Samsung Galaxy S9 displayBoth models are equipped with Super AMOLED screens, as in the previous generation. The resolution is also the same — 2960x1440 pixels, the ratio is 18.5:9. The display perfectly conveys colors, supports the resolution of QHD+, and the reserve of brightness is enough for a sunny day. As for the sensors — there are two RGB for color control and a retinal scanner for unlocking.
What we like about the display and its settings:
- The Always-On Display function keeps the screen always being turned on;
- You can adjust the temperature and color by yourself;
- It supports any actions done in gloves — the sensitivity of the screen is enough;
- There is a HDR mode with greater contrast.
Samsung Galaxy S9 cameraThe killer feature of the majority of Samsung flagships is a quality main camera. The S9 and the S9+ are no exception. There is nothing to say about the front camera — the standard 8 Mp, it is enough to make selfie. But the rear camera is much more interesting.
The earlier model has received just an excellent 12 Mp lens with optical stabilization and really fast autofocus. But the main thing is that its aperture is physically changing here, that is, as in professional cameras. The smartphone does not just adjust the amount of light, but opens or closes the lens, depending on the light. There are only two options so far: f/1.5 and f/2.4. The first one is for night and dark rooms, the second one is for normal light. You can turn on the automatic mode, the gadget itself will change the aperture. And at night the smartphone has begun to shoot much better.
The S9+, except for its rear camera, has an additional optical module, which is also 12 Mp. It includes a dual optical zoom that does not decrease quality, unlike a digital one. Also this module is needed to blur the background.
In addition to photo taking, the camera shoots video in 4K and 60 fps. What’s more, developers have added an interesting, but not a very useful feature yet — slow-mo. In this mode, the camera automatically fixes motion and automatically slows down the video to 960 fps. It is possible thanks to a separate memory module situated directly on the matrix.
Slow-mo has a number of shortcomings:
- You cannot turn on or off the slowing, the smartphone itself chooses the moment;
- In poor light, the motion detector will not work, slow-mo will not be turned on;
- The quality of the video itself is lower than in the usual recording.
Samsung Galaxy S9 performanceThe smartphone will be launched with two different chips: Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 for the USA and China, Exynos 9810 for Europe. There are four cores in both versions. The performance depends on the hardware.
The hardware from Exynos is a brainchild of Samsung itself. In relation to quality and performance it is a little worse than an American chip, but is much better than its predecessors. The chip shows a maximum with a single core operation for a short time. The longer it works and the more resources it uses, the worse are the indicators — the system underreports them to avoid overheating. After 15 minutes of active work, the performance drops to 83% of the maximum. But during short-term operation Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ are the best options. In one-core tests only iPhone 8 Plus is better.
The graphics chip Mali-G72 operates on 18 blocks with a frequency of up to 572 MHz. Despite the decrease in frequency in comparison with the previous generation, the smartphone is now the fastest option based on Android, according to GFXBench tests. But even here the power drops after some time. If the graphics chip is in operation for a long time, the performance will become worse — minus 20% of the performance in 15 minutes. Despite this fact, this new device from Samsung copes with almost all possible processes even during peak time. Except for VR.
A few figures — for the S9:
- The total result for AnTuTu is 239143, it is by 80% more than in the S8;
- CPU — 85861;
- GPU — 91962;
- The test of one core — 3608;
- The test of all cores — 8508.
- The total result for AnTuTu is 242133;
- CPU - 86975;
- GPU - 93091;
- The test of one core — 3483;
- The test of all cores — 8938.
Samsung Galaxy S9 softwareBoth models have Android 8.0 Oreo retail software and its own skin Samsung Experience 9.0. In comparison with the previous generation, there are very small changes. The design has become simpler and a little more minimalist, a landscape mode for the main screen and icons settings have appeared. In general, there are more settings. You can make the screen resolution lower so that the battery does not run down too fast. Or you can hide applications and messages in a hidden folder. Window settings also can be regarded as an advantage:
- Several screens at the same time — the size, order and notifications are adjusted;
- A fixed widget — a piece of the window of any application can be cropped and fixed on the screen;
- Application pairs — programs that are used together can be linked and also fixed on the screen;
- Side panels — they have a separate task window and sorting.
Separately, we highlight some useful pre-installed applications:
- Samsung Health. It is perhaps the best native program. It works with the phone heart rate monitor worse than fitness trackers, but it is close to reality. Detailed statistics and trainings included;
- Gallery. If you are not a professional photographer, then the native gallery and photo editor will be enough for you. Sorting, processing, distribution — everything is available;
- Google Play Music. It also suits not exacting and fastidious music lovers greatly — it includes both local files and streaming music too;
- Dolby Atmos. Thanks to its two speakers it opens the equalizer and other sound settings. There are modes for video, music, voice;
- Game Launcher. It gathers all the games into one folder, improves performance, configures notifications, screenshots and video recording.
Samsung Galaxy S9 soundThe innovation of this generation is two speakers, situated on the sides at the bottom and on the top of the case. Stereo sound is much better than usual, it is cleaner and has more volume. It is typical of a ringtone, which is perfectly heard from the pocket, and of movies or music in headphones. The only drawback — the speakers perform the function of the loudspeaker not well yet, there are some problems with bass sound. Headset in the kit and the speakers were installed by the brand AKG, a Samsung partner. And there's still a 3.5mm headphone jack!
Samsung Galaxy S9 securityIn addition to the standard password and the fingerprint scanner, there is also a face recognition under the camera. The feature allows you not to enter a password. A dual mode with face and retina sensors operates in the smartphone, which increases reliability. Unlocking in the light is instant, at twilight — with a delay of a second.
Samsung Galaxy S9 batteryThe lithium-ion battery in the S9 is designated for 3000 mAh, in the S9+ — for 3,500 mAh. The capacity is the same as in the previous generation, but the smart phones work longer due to the hardware optimization. The gadget lives one day and night if the screen works no longer than 4-5 hours. There are modes of power consumption, if it is necessary, you can increase battery life. Samsung Galaxy S9 supports wireless charging. From 0% to 100% with wires and without them it can be charged during 1.5 hours.
Samsung Galaxy S9 packing and arrangement
The packaging is familiar to Samsung customers — a strict black box with a blue S9 logo in front and a description of the characteristics behind. Inside everything is packed into separate bags. The standard package includes:
- The smartphone itself — Samsung Galaxy S9 or Samsung Galaxy S9+;.
- Quick charger and USB-C cable for it. Thanks to the advancement it charges the device during 70-80 minutes;
- Earphones from AKG, wired. The manufacturer is the same as of the speakers, the quality is decent;
- Clip for separating SIM cards. The tray opens from the top of the smartphone;
- Adapter OTG. Through it you can connect a regular USB, for example, a USB flash drive;
- Adapter USB-C — Micro-USB;
Errors and bugs of Samsung Galaxy S9Most of software problems are related to incomplete software and firmware — the smartphone is quite young. Constructional problems are repercussions of poor-quality assembly. Both problems are quite common in Samsung Galaxy S9.
Software errors and bugs:
- Hangs and crashes. Most often the problem appears in the models with Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor for the USA market, namely — in the Adreno 630 chip. The smartphone starts working slowly if you go to a site with WebGL via Chrome or Edge. When you use Firefox, the browser just crashes, and with Samsung Internet and Opera — the entire smartphone hangs completely. The problem is most likely connected with the driver, so it is necessary to wait for updates;
- Failures during calls and messages. Sometimes people cannot call or write a message — the smartphone simply does not register the request. Especially often the problem appears in the models where there are two SIM-cards. One solution is to disable spam protection, but it doesn’t guarantee a good result. What’s more, you can also try to reset the gadget to the factory settings;
- Dead zones on the display. It is the most popular problem the first months after the beginning of sales. Customers complain about sensor bugs. Dead zones, where the screen does not respond to touch, appear accidently anywhere. The display works even worse when the smartphone lies horizontally, for example, on the docking station — then the entire screen may not work at all;
- Problems with pixels. There are several of them, although they are less often noticed. Sometimes the screen becomes reddish after several days of use. In other cases, the pixels fade. This problem leads to screen blackening.
How to make Samsung Galaxy S9 more convenient?To get the most from your smartphone, try to configure and optimize it. We have collected the most useful pieces of advice.
- Adjust the color reproduction through templates or completely manually, regulating the RGB panel;
- Turn on HDR contrast mode for video via Video Enhancer in the settings;
- Reduce the active area of the screen to control it by one hand through One-Handed Mode;
- Activate the horizontal mode in the "Home Screen" panel.
- Look at the settings of the Dolby Atmos application with the modes for stereo sound;
- Use two headsets via Bluetooth to listen to music and watch a movie simultaneously together with someone else. You need Dual Audio setting in the Bluetooth panel.
- Turn on floating windows in Multi Window to work with several screens;
- Select automatic connection to known Wi-Fi networks in its settings.
- Activate voice awakening in Bixby settings to activate the application without touching;
- Set up the cards on the Bixby main screen so that the assistant shows the most useful information;
- Lock random turning-on in the item Bixby Key — you can open it by long pressing.
- Disable Always-On Display, this function decreases battery life a lot;
- Choose the resolution of FHD+ or simply HD — WQHD+ can be set only for games or movies;
- In the battery settings, check Save Power and App Power Monitor lists, removing unnecessary applications there. Leave only those apps which you want to receive notifications from permanently;
- Reduce the screen activity time, for example, up to 15 seconds;
Samsung Galaxy S9 - Alternatives
Showing 1-4 of 4 items.
|463||OnePlus 5t||1080×2160||6.01"||64/128GB||8GB||Dual: 16 MP (f/1.7 MP||3300||162|
|1,060||Apple iPhone X||1125×2436||5.8"||64/256GB||3GB||Dual: 12 MP (f/1.8 MP||2716||174|
|825||Google Pixel 2 XL||1440×2880||6.0"||64/128GB||4GB||12.2 MP (f/1.8 MP||3520||175|
|707||Apple iPhone 8||750×1334||4.7"||64/256GB||2GB||12 MP (f/1.8 MP||1821||148|
|Model||Galaxy S9||5t||iPhone X||Pixel 2 XL|
|Announced||2018, February||2017, November||2017, September||2017, October|
|Release||2018, March||2017, November||2017, October||2017, October|
|Total weight||163 gram||162 gram||174 gram||175 gram|
|Dimensions||68.7×147.7×8.5 mm.||75×156.1×7.3 mm.||70.9×143.6×7.7 mm.||76.7×157.9×7.9 mm.|
|Display||Corning Gorilla Glass 5||Corning Gorilla Glass 5||Scratch-resistant glass, oleophobic coating||Corning Gorilla Glass 5|
|Type||Super AMOLED||Optic AMOLED||Super AMOLED||P-OLED|
|Display colors||16M colors||16M colors||16M colors||16M colors|
|Size||5.8 inches||6.01 inches||5.8 inches||6.0 inches|
|Screen/body||83.6 %||80.0 %||82.9 %||76.4 %|
|Touchscreen||Capacitive Screen||Capacitive Screen||Capacitive Screen||Capacitive Screen|
|Resolution||1440×2960 px.||1080×2160 px.||1125×2436 px.||1440×2880 px.|
|Pixel density||570 ppi||401 ppi||458 ppi||538 ppi|
|Capacity||3000 mAh||3300 mAh||2716 mAh||3520 mAh|
|Talk time||22 hours||Up to 21 h (3G) hours|
|Music time||80 hours||Up to 60 h hours|
|Video time||16 hours|
|Internet usage: 3g||11 hours|
|Internet usage: 4g||12 hours|
|Wifi usage time||14 hours||12 hours|
|Charging time||1.0 hours|
|Operating system||Android 8.0 (Oreo)||Android 7.1.1 (Nougat), upgradable to Android 8.1 (Oreo)||iOS 11.1.1, upgradable to iOS 11.3||Android 8.0 (Oreo)|
|Operating system avaliable||Android 8.1 (Oreo)||iOS 11.4.1||Android 9.0 (Pie)|
|Chipset||Exynos 9810 Octa||Snapdragon 835||Apple A11 Bionic||Snapdragon 835|
|Max capacity||400 GB|
|Format||UFS 2.1||UFS 2.1|
|RAM channels||Dual Channel||Dual Channel|
|RAM freq||1866 MHz||1866 MHz|
|Model||Octa-core (4x2.7 GHz Mongoose M3 & 4x1.8 GHz Cortex-A55) - EMEAOcta-core (4x2.8 GHz Kryo 385 Gold & 4x1.7 GHz Kryo 385 Silver) - USA/LATAM, China||Octa-core (4x2.45 GHz Kryo & 4x1.9 GHz Kryo)||Hexa-core 2.39 GHz (2x Monsoon + 4x Mistral)||Octa-core (4x2.35 GHz Kryo & 4x1.9 GHz Kryo)|
|Cores||8 Cores||8 Cores||6 Cores||8 Cores|
|Frequency||2.8 GHz||2.45 GHz||2.1 GHz||2.45 GHz|
|Technology||10 nm||10 nm||10 nm||10 nm|
|Auxiliary cpu||Quad-core 1.7 GHz ARM Cortex-A55||Quad-core 1.9 GHz Kryo 280||Quad-core||Quad-core 1.9 GHz Kryo 280|
|Second auxiliary cpu||M11 Moving Processor|
|GPU - Video card|
|Model||Mali-G72 MP18 - EMEAAdreno 630 - USA/LATAM, China||Adreno 540||Apple GPU (three-core graphics)||Adreno 540|
|Frequency||710 MHz||710 MHz|
|User interface||Samsung Experience||Oxygen OS||Pure Android|
|Service and applications||
Acoustic Overload Point (AOP) Microphone
Corning Gorilla Glass 5 tailgate
Dolby Digital Plus
Second Microphone For Noise-Cancelling
Shortcut Keys (Bixby)
Magnetic Secure Transmission (MST)
Virtual reality (VR) adaptation
Ultra High Quality Audio (UHQA)
Face Identification (Iris)
Dirac HD Sound
Double-Tap The Screen To Open (KnockON)
Noise-Canceling Third Microphone
Speed Notification Keys (Alert Slider)
(Augmented Reality-AR) Compliance
Second Microphone For Noise-Cancelling
Face Identification (3D)
Double-Tap The Screen To Open (KnockON)
Google Daydream Compliance
Noise-Canceling Third Microphone
Virtual reality (VR) adaptation
3 Year Warranty Upgrade
|Benchmark Antutu 6||Basemark OS II: 3329 / Basemark OS II 2.0: 3382Basemark X: 42645||Basemark OS II: 4235 / Basemark OS II 2.0: 3632Basemark X: 38656||Basemark OS II 2.0: 4708||Basemark OS II: 4167 / Basemark OS II 2.0: 3379Basemark X: 39143|
|Benchmark Antutu 7||249.900||208.400||202.900|
|Resolution||12 MP (f/1.5-2.4 MP||Dual: 16 MP (f/1.7 MP||Dual: 12 MP (f/1.8 MP||12.2 MP (f/1.8 MP|
|Video||[email protected]||[email protected]||[email protected]/30/60fps||[email protected]|
|Video||[email protected]||[email protected]/60fps||[email protected]/60/120/240fps||[email protected]/60/120fps|
|Resolution||8 MP (f/1.7 MP||16 MP (f/2.0 MP||7 MP (f/2.2 MP||8 MP (f/2.4 MP|
|Sensor size||1/3.6 Inch|
|Frame frequency||30 fps||30 fps||30 fps||30 fps|
|Front camera HDR|
|Continuous shooting mode|
|Seconde rear camera|
|Resolution||20 MP||12 MP|
|Focal length||27.22 mm|
|Video fps value||60 fps||30 fps||60 fps||30 fps|
|Camera sensor size||1/2.55|
|Hybrid IR filter|
|Voice command camera|
|Sapphire crystal lens cap|
|Video recording options||
|Headphone input 3.5mm|
|Headphone input||3.5 mm||3.5 mm||Lightning||USB Type-C|
|Dirac HD sound|
|Call ID display|
|Digital to analog converter|
|SAR EU head||0.362 W/kg (10g)||1.680 W/kg (10g)||0.92 W/kg (10g)||0.61 W/kg (10g)|
|SAR EU body||1.180 W/kg (10g)||1.710 W/kg (10g)||0.95 W/kg (10g)||1.08 W/kg (10g)|
|Wi-Fi||802.11 a/b/g/n/ac||802.11 a/b/g/n/ac||802.11 a/b/g/n/ac||802.11 a/b/g/n/ac|
|Display port support|
|Display port params||[email protected]|
|Dual SIM Stand-By|
|2G||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900|
|3G||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 - Global, USA||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100|
|3G Video call|
|4G||1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700), 17(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 25(1900), 26(850), 28(700), 32(1500), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500), 66(1700/2100) - Global||1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 17(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 25(1900), 26(850), 28(700), 29(700), 30(2300), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500), 66(1700/2100)||1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700), 17(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 25(1900), 26(850), 28(700), 29(700), 30(2300), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500), 66(1700/2100)||1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700), 17(700), 20(800), 25(1900), 26(850), 28(700), 29(700), 30(2300), 32(1500), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500), 66(1700/2100)|
|3G download speed||42.2 Mbps||42.2 Mbps||42.2 Mbps||42.2 Mbps|
|3G upload speed||5.76 Mbps||5.76 Mbps||5.76 Mbps||5.76 Mbps|
|4G download speed||1200 Mbps||600 Mbps||1000 Mbps||800 Mbps|
|4G upload speed||150 Mbps||150 Mbps||150 Mbps||75 Mbps|
|LTE speed||-A (6CA) Cat18 1200/200 Mbps Mbps||-A (3CA) Cat12 600/150 Mbps Mbps||-A (3CA) Cat12 600/150 Mbps Mbps||-A (3CA) Cat15 800/75 Mbps Mbps|
|SIM card clip|