|Shops - 4||Prices|
Браслет Xiaomi Mi Band 1S Pulse
|245||4.0||12 USD Buy|
Xiaomi Mi Band 1S - Specification
|Operating system||Proprietary OSSupport updates|
|Production||ManufacturerFoxconnCountry of productionChina|
|Available colors||Body Strap|
|Protection||Water ResistantIP67Dust resistantP6XTemperature-20/70|
|Memory card||Card slot|
|Applications||Third-Party applicationsRequired apps androidXiaomi Mi Band 1S (Android)Required apps iosXiaomi Mi Band 1S (iOS)|
|Integration||Add friendShare resultsCompatible appsGoogle FitMyFitnessPalUP by Jawbone|
|Connection||NFCFM RadioInfrared port|
|Navigation||Connected GPSGPSGLONASSCompassNavigatorGPS time|
|Technologies||GSMGPRSEDGE2G3G4GLTEHands free modeHandset|
|Sound||Headphone input 3.5mmDictaphone|
|Features||Play audioPhoto viewerPlay videoJavaBrowser|
|Charger||2hoursMagnetic chargerWireless charger5volt25mA|
|Battery life||Battery life - waiting480hoursBattery life - tested15hoursAverage time240hours|
|Notifications||LightVibrationIncoming callIncoming messageCall ID displayApps|
|Watch||Digital facesAnalog-digital facesAnalog face|
|Time||AlarmSilence alarmStopwatchTimerWorld timeSmart alarmReminderCalendarPhases of the monthWeather|
|Conrol||ButtonsFind my phoneAbility to turn offN/AOk GoogleVoice controlFind my devicePassbook|
|Remote control||Camera shoot controlCall initializationRead SMSRead EmailIMMusic control|
|Contents||ManualsUSB cableChargerHeadphone модель|
|Fitness||Dynamic heart rateTraining modeReminder to moveGuided breathing sessionsCalorie consumptionDistance coveredActive minutes|
|Diary||Food logWater logWeight logScan barcode|
|Sport||RuningWorkoutTreadmillWalkingWeight trainingCyclingSoccerCricketTennisVolleyballTable tennisField hockeyBaseballGolfAmerican footballBasketballBadmintonRugbyBoxIce HockeySwimming Snooker EllipticalSkipping ropeIce skatingBowlingSkiDancingYogaAerobicsPlankMountaineeringRock climbingJumpsVirtual exercise partnerSnowboarding|
Xiaomi Mi Band 1s OverviewXiaomi Mi Band 1s is a fitness wristband that continues the Xiaomi Mi Band range of similar products. Overall, this wristband is one of the most optimal fitness wristbands of its price category, but it is behind the Xiaomi Mi Band 2 model due to the lack of a display. It is distinguished by an excellent battery life (up to 30 days) and a smart alarm clock function.
This wristband can attract a buyer with its low price because it is really very difficult to find a good alternative for such a price. Nevertheless, this device has very limited set of functions and low accuracy of sensors. In this regard, we recommend considering purchasing such equivalences as Xiaomi Mi Band 2 and Huawei Honor Band 3.
The updated version of the fitness tracker Xiaomi Mi Band was launched on July 22, 2014. Xiaomi Mi Band 1s differs from its predecessor Xiaomi Mi Band due to its ability to measure the pulse with an optical sensor. As for the rest, Xiaomi Mi Band 1s is similar in its technical characteristics to its predecessor and has not received any additional improvements.
Xiaomi Mi Band 1s functions
- Calculation of the steps taken and the calories burned;
- Selecting the optimal time for waking with a smart alarm clock
Xiaomi Mi Band 1s design and constructionThe fitness tracker Xiaomi Mi Band 1s is a capsule made of plastic. On the front side of the device body you can see a row of three LEDs, and the back side is equipped with an optical sensor for pulse measurements. To wear the Xiaomi Mi Band 1s a rubber strap with adjustable length is used. It is known that the strap Xiaomi Mi Band 1s is made of slightly thicker rubber than the straps of previous models.
It is possible to set goals for activity (the desired number of steps) in the Mi Fit application and to track the achievement of results by LED sensors. Just put the Xiaomi Mi Band 1s in front of the face and look at the number of sensors lighted up: the more sensors light up, the closer you have come to achieving your goal.
Pros of Xiaomi Mi Band 1s
- High level of dust and water resistance of the device (IP67);
- One of the most significant advantages of Xiaomi Mi Band 1s is it is easy of use. This wristband is suitable even for those who know very little about gadgets;
- Xiaomi Mi Band 1s is light enough (13.5g) which allows you to wear it on your arm without any discomfort;
- Despite its small battery capacity, Xiaomi Mi Band 1s can withstand up to 30 days without being recharged;
- Wide choice of straps colors designed for Xiaomi Mi Band 1s;
- Minimalist design.
- Connecting Xiaomi Mi Band 1s to other devices via Bluetooth is required only during the first usage. Further synchronization is possible without turning on Bluetooth on your phone / tablet;
- Equally good compatibility with both Apple Health and Google Fit.
Cons of Xiaomi Mi Band 1s
- The set of functions of the wristband is very limited, the device becomes almost useless without a mobile phone;
- Due to the lack of display, the wristband cannot replace even a watch;
- Xiaomi Mi Band 1s can guarantee the accuracy of the heart rate monitor only if a user does not move, its figures during physical exercises do not correspond to what they really are;
- The heart rate monitor sometimes makes very serious mistakes: during our measurements the maximum deviation reached 63 beats per minute (122 instead of 59);
- This device is not suitable for those who plan to determine the sleep quality and its phases because the device makes very rough measurements based on how you move at night and not on the basis of the pulse biomarkers, as its equivalences do;
- Accelerometer measures small steps very inaccurately and distinguishes simple waves of hands poorly;
- The Xiaomi Mi Band 1s pedometer shows accurate results only during walking and running, not allowing you to track activity while cycling and strength training;
- Xiaomi Mi Band 1s does not transmit notifications from applications and does not allow you to answer calls from the device;
- The signal of the wristband search function works very quietly.
- Despite the light weight of the device, its thickness is slightly larger than that of its predecessor Xiaomi Mi Band. This increases the risk of scratching the case and / or scratching other devices with the Xiaomi Mi Band 1s;
- The Xiaomi Mi Band 1s case is made entirely of plastic which indicates that the device is not shock-resistant;
- Applications Xiaomi Mi Band 1s have significant differences in functions of iOS and Android versions: iOS version allows you to use an exceptionally smart alarm clock and notifications of calls, while Android has additional functions of "smart" unlocking and notification of incoming messages using vibration;
- The Xiaomi Mi Band 1s strap can be stretched during long time of wearing and does not hold tightly the capsule of the device, which creates a risk of its falling out.
Errors and bugs of Xiaomi Mi Band 1s
- The Xiaomi Mi Band 1s pedometer tends to exaggerate the distance covered;
- The Xiaomi Mi Band 1s pedometer can show inaccurate results, counting steps during sleep;
- Possible errors in the Xiaomi Mi Band 1s software, and inaccuracies in synchronization between Notify & Fitness for Mi Band and Mi Fit apps;
- Frequently there are problems of Xiaomi Mi Band 1s connection to other devices even when there is full technical compatibility of the wristband and the device. In such cases you should use the Mi Band Tools program or return the fitness wristband under warranty for replacement.
Recommendations for Xiaomi Mi Band 1s
- To improve the measurement accuracy it is necessary to minimize the absence of a fitness tracker on the hand;
- Users recommend choosing an optimal level of tightening the device strap on the hand because when the device fits you skin too loosely or too tightly, the figures shown by the heart rate monitor may be inaccurate;
- It is recommended charging Xiaomi Mi Band 1s through the USB port of other devices, since charging from the grid negatively affects the battery work;
- In order to prevent the stretching of the wristband strap and to make it serve longer, the capsule with the device Xiaomi Mi Band 1s should be pulled through the bottom of the strap;
- Sometimes there are defective wristbands where charging does not work. Some internet users recommend putting the capsule with Xiaomi Mi Band 1s in the freezer, but we recommend that you avoid such radical methods and return the device under warranty for its replacement;
- In order to get more accurate data on the heart rhythm, it is recommended to wear Xiaomi Mi Band 1s on the left hand.
Reviews of Xiaomi Mi Band 1s
- Sometimes Xiaomi Mi Band 1s LED sensors can start working suddenly without a reason;
- Dust and waterproof rating IP67 of Xiaomi Mi Band 1s perfectly copes with swimming and short-term immersion to a depth of 1 meter;
- White color of Xiaomi Mi Band 1s LEDs is rather invisible and negatively affects their effectiveness;
- The light weight of Xiaomi Mi Band 1s along with its long battery life make the wristband comfortable to wear and, despite the inaccuracy of some figures, it gives a more complete picture of the day and activity schedule;
- Users find the Xiaomi Mi Band 1s application interface simple, but rather limited in its set of functions, in comparison with similar applications for other fitness wristbands (Fitbit);
- Frequent usage of vibration reminders for SMS messages and calls reduces sensitivity to vibration and makes the notifications unnoticed.
List of applications for Xiaomi Mi Band 1sIt is recommended to use official software from Xiaomi when you use Xiaomi Mi Band 1s: Mi Fit and Notify & Fitness for Mi Band applications.
In addition to Xiaomi applications, activity statistics can be synchronized with Apple Health and Google Fit.
Xiaomi Mi Band 1S - Alternatives
Showing 1-10 of 10 items.
|18||Xiaomi Mi Band 2||0.42"||70||19.4|
|32||Huawei Honor Band 3||32×128||0.91"||100||18|
|140||Fitbit Charge 2||1.5"||36.8|
|26||iWOWNfit i6 Pro||88×128||0.73"||58.2||18|
|21||Xiaomi Mi Band 3||128×80||1.5"||110||20|
|174||Xiaomi Amazfit Stratos||320×300||1.34"||120||70|
|314||Garmin vivoactive 3||240×240||1.2"||168||43|
|185||Garmin vivoactive HR||205×148||1.38"||150|
|Model||Mi Band 1S||Mi Band 2||Band 3||Charge 2|
|Country of production||China||China|
|Total weight||15 gram||19.4 gram||18 gram||36.8 gram|
|Body weight||14 gram||7 gram|
|Dimensions||13.6×37×9.9 mm.||15.7×40.3×10.5 mm.||16.5×43×10.3 mm.||225×129×2506 mm.|
|Sensor||Aluminum; polycarbonate||Plastic; aluminum||Plastic||Stainless steel|
|Package weight||95 gram||90 gram||104 gram||300 gram|
|Dimensions||96×31×96 mm.||10×3×10 mm.||100×40×160 mm.||112×53×200 mm.|
|Temperature||-20/70 °C||-20/70 °C||14/113 °C|
|Display colors||1 colors||1 colors||1 colors|
|Size||0.42 inches||0.91 inches||1.5 inches|
|Pixel density||147 ppi|
|Capacity||41 mAh||70 mAh||100 mAh|
|Battery life - waiting||480 hours||480 hours||720 hours||720 hours|
|Battery life - tested||15 hours||15 hours|
|Average time||240 hours|
|Low activity||480 hours||480 hours||120 hours|
|Charging time||2 hours||2 hours||1.5 hours||1-2 hours|
|Input voltage||5 volt||5 volt||5 volt||5 volt|
|Input current||25 mA||45 mA|
|Operating system||Proprietary OS||Proprietary OS||Proprietary OS||Proprietary OS|
|Required apps android||Xiaomi Mi Band 1S (Android)||Xiaomi Mi Band 2 (Android)||Fitbit Charge 2 (Android)|
|Required apps ios||Xiaomi Mi Band 1S (iOS)||Xiaomi Mi Band 2 (iOS)||Fitbit Charge 2 (iOS)|
|Call ID display|
|Rotate to switch|
|Find my device|
|Dynamic heart rate|
|Reminder to move|
|Guided breathing sessions|
|UP by Jawbone|
|Version||4.0||4.0 LE||4.2||4.0 LE|
|Type of heart rate monitor||Optical||Optical||Optical||Optical|