|Shops - 4||Prices|
Yandex Market |
Браслет Amazfit Arc
|5||3.5||44 USD Buy|
Amazfit Arc - Specification
|Operating system||Proprietary OSSupport updates|
|Production||Country of productionGuangdong, China|
|Available colors||Body Strap|
|Protection||Water ResistantIP67Dust resistantIP6X|
|Type||OLEDBacklightConstantly workingDisplay colors1|
|Memory card||Card slotROM|
|Applications||Third-Party applicationsRequired apps androidXiaomi Amazfit Arc (Android)Required apps iosXiaomi Amazfit Arc (iOS)|
|Integration||Add friendShare results|
|Connection||NFCFM RadioInfrared port|
|Navigation||Connected GPSGPSGLONASSCompassNavigatorGPS time|
|Technologies||GSMGPRSEDGE2G3G4GLTEHands free modeHandset|
|Sound||Headphone input 3.5mmDictaphone|
|Features||Play audioPhoto viewerPlay videoJavaBrowser|
|Charger||0.5hoursMagnetic chargerWireless charger5volt|
|Battery life||Battery life - waiting480hoursBattery life - tested10hoursAverage time480hours|
|Notifications||LightVibrationIncoming callIncoming messageCall ID displayApps|
|Watch||Digital facesAnalog-digital facesAnalog face|
|Time||AlarmSilence alarmStopwatchTimerWorld timeSmart alarmReminderCalendarPhases of the monthWeather|
|Conrol||ButtonsFind my phoneAbility to turn offPresentOk GoogleVoice controlFind my devicePassbook|
|Remote control||Camera shoot controlCall initializationRead SMSRead EmailIMMusic control|
|Contents||ManualsUSB cableChargerHeadphone модель|
|Fitness||Dynamic heart rateTraining modeReminder to moveGuided breathing sessionsCalorie consumptionDistance coveredActive minutes|
|Diary||Food logWater logWeight logScan barcode|
|Sport||RuningWorkoutTreadmillWalkingWeight trainingCyclingSoccerCricketTennisVolleyballTable tennisField hockeyBaseballGolfAmerican footballBasketballBadmintonRugbyBoxIce HockeySwimming Snooker EllipticalSkipping ropeIce skatingBowlingSkiDancingYogaAerobicsPlankMountaineeringRock climbingJumpsVirtual exercise partnerSnowboarding|
Amazfit Arc OverviewAmazfit Arc is an alternative to Xiaomi Mi Band designed by Huami (sub-brand Xiaomi) company.
The model Amazfit Arc is popular due to its relatively low price and stylish design, but the set of functions of the device is very limited and absolutely will not satisfy people professionally engaged in sports.
Is it worth buying Amazfit Arc?Athletes should pay attention to Mio FUSE or Garmin vivosmart HR, and ordinary users who want to monitor their daily routine activities and their health can find a cheaper alternative in the form of Xiaomi Mi Band 2 wristband or choose an updated model Amazfit Cor.
The fitness wristband launched on December 9 in 2016 has completely the same technical features as Xiaomi Mi Band 2 does, but at a higher cost. Amazfit Arc is behind a new Amazfit Cor fitness wristband version in many points, for example, the latter has a display with a larger diagonal, the ability to report notifications from social networks and a more durable steel and aluminum body at the same as at Amazfit Arc price.
Amazfit Arc functionsThe wristband has the most basic functions of a fitness tracker:
Regularpulse measurement with an optical heart rate monitor;
- Calculates the number of steps taken during the day;
- Amazfit Arc notifies users of incoming calls, messages and notifications with the help of vibration and by showing icons of some applications on its display;
- Amazfit Arc tracks sleep phases and their duration;
- Amazfit Arc is able to remind a user that he/she is sitting for a long time without moving and needs to walk to maintain physical well-being;
- Amazfit Arc allows you to set up to 8 alarms and it wakes up its owner with vibration which can be turned off by pressing on the bottom of the screen.
Amazfit Arc design and constructionAmazfit Arc is equipped with a touch screen OLED display with a diagonal of 0.42 inches. The device is hardly perceptible on the arm, its weight with a strap is 19g. The design of Amazfit Arc is quite plain, simple and stylish, although it is presented in only one version. The Amazfit Arc strap is fastened in the same way as the strap on the watch.
The Amazfit Arc display shows the time and the number of steps taken, allows you to measure your pulse when you press the bottom of the display.
Dust and moisture protection IP67, the display is protected from scratches with the help of ultraviolet covering, but despite this fact the case is more prone to damages due to its monolithic design and convexity than its analogue models with a removable capsule, like Xiaomi Mi Band 2.
Pros of Amazfit Arc
- "Independence" of the device. Unlike some fitness wristbands among which we can mention Xiaomi Mi Band 1s, Amazfit Arc is not useless when it is not connected to a phone or a tablet. Amazfit Arc has a pre-set
alarm clock, pedometer and a heart rate monitor;
- Accuracy of data. Despite the fact that the set of functions of Amazfit Arc is limited, the data that this wristband is able to read is very accurate and does not cause users’ complaints, but its cheaper equivalence Xiaomi Mi Band 1s does it;
- Simple software interface. If you want a gadget simple to interact with, then Amazfit Arc is a reasonable choice. The Amazfit and Xiaomi Mi Fit utility softwares are equally perfectly synchronized with a fitness wristband, allowing a user to view his/her own activity and sleep schedules, to control notifications and alarms.
Cons of Amazfit Arc
- Weak set of functions. Newer models of a similar price range like Smartix Smart band X3 can offer a wider range of functions (remote control of the smartphone / tablet camera, search for devices connected to a wristband);
- Supports few types of activities. Amazfit Arc can track the heart rate and the number of steps taken while walking and running. Such opportunities are perfect for people who are not very active, for whom, with the help of a fitness wristband, it is important to have a picture of their day, but athletes should look for more functional models: Amazfit Cor, except for walking and running, offers tracking while swimming and cycling, and the smartwatch Sony SmartWatch 3 will suit those who engage in golf;
- The charger has no equivalences. Having lost the Amazfit Arc charger, be ready to throw away the fitness wristband itself because its magnetic charger has absolutely no equivalences on the market and can be replaced by nothing;
- The display is not visible in the sun. The Amazfit Arc display shows low efficiency in the sunlight. To see something on the screen of this fitness wristband on a sunny summer day, you definitely have to go to the shade which is very inconvenient;
- Low durability of a strap. Users note that the Amazfit Arc strap is highly prone to stretching. This makes the process of a fitness wristband wearing less convenient. Therefore, if you want a long-lasting device that remains in good condition for a long time, we would recommend you to pay attention to smart watches which have a higher price than fitness wristbands. The straps of these devices are made of leather (Asus ZenWatch 3) or metal (Huawei Watch, Asus ZenWatch 2);
- An overpriced model. Amazfit Arc is almost an absolute equivalence of Xiaomi Mi Band 2, but the price of devices differs significantly not in favor of Amazfit Arc. Undoubtedly, Amazfit gadget has a more presentable design and looks like an accessory that gives its owner a high status, but for many users the appearance does not play a major role. If you are one of those who are looking for a gadget for a wide range of working purposes, rather than a minimalistic accessory, then we strongly recommend you to choose Xiaomi Mi Band 2.
Errors and bugs of Amazfit Arc
- The Amazfit Arc heart rate monitor may fail or begin to display inaccurate data. In such cases it is highly recommended to contact the warranty service;
- Sometimes the Amazfit Arc alarm goes off without being set;
- If you carry something in the hand where you wear Amazfit Arc, be prepared for the errors in the steps measuring.
Recommendations for Amazfit Arc
- Like any other fitness wristbands, Amazfit Arc is recommended to be charged using USB, without using grid, since charging from the grid negatively affects the performance of the battery;
- To obtain more accurate data about the heart rate, it is necessary to ensure that the wristband fits your arm tightly;
- Sometimes for a more accurate data reading it's necessary to turn the Amazfit Arc display on another side of the wrist;
- Some users report that they have problems with the charger cable. It is suggested to wipe the cable with alcohol, but such actions contradict the warranty conditions, and in such situations it is necessary to replace the wristband and the charger according to the guarantee.
Reviews about Amazfit Arc
- Amazfit Arc perfectly copes with the functions of moisture protection during daily and household chores. It easily allows its user to wash hands, do the washing-up or take a shower without taking off the fitness wristband from the hand. However, you should not misuse this Amazfit Arc waterproof function and it's not recommended to swim in the pool or in the sea while wearing it;
- Users note that the monolithic design of Amazfit Arc is certainly a beautiful but impractical feature. The strap and its fastener are not hard-wearing which makes impossible to wear the case of the device either;
- The fastener is not very reliable and causes difficulties when it is used;
- It is noted that in some cases the Amazfit Arc charge lasts up to a month.
Amazfit Arc - Alternatives
Showing 1-10 of 10 items.
|12||Xiaomi Mi Band 1S||240||15|
|18||Xiaomi Mi Band 2||0.42"||70||19.4|
|32||Huawei Honor Band 3||32×128||0.91"||100||18|
|140||Fitbit Charge 2||1.5"||36.8|
|26||iWOWNfit i6 Pro||88×128||0.73"||58.2||18|
|21||Xiaomi Mi Band 3||128×80||1.5"||110||20|
|Amazfit Health Band||0.42"||168||10|
|Huawei Band 2||240||21|
|Model||Arc||Mi Band 1S||Mi Band 2||Band 3|
|Country of production||Guangdong, China||China||China|
|Total weight||20 gram||15 gram||19.4 gram||18 gram|
|Body weight||14 gram||7 gram|
|Dimensions||19×11×245 mm.||13.6×37×9.9 mm.||15.7×40.3×10.5 mm.||16.5×43×10.3 mm.|
|Sensor||Aluminum||Aluminum; polycarbonate||Plastic; aluminum||Plastic|
|Package weight||116 gram||95 gram||90 gram||104 gram|
|Dimensions||73×55×135 mm.||96×31×96 mm.||10×3×10 mm.||100×40×160 mm.|
|Temperature||-20/70 °C||-20/70 °C|
|Display colors||1 colors||1 colors||1 colors|
|Size||0.42 inches||0.42 inches||0.91 inches|
|Resolution||72×40 px.||32×128 px.|
|Pixel density||196 ppi||147 ppi|
|Capacity||70 mAh||41 mAh||70 mAh||100 mAh|
|Battery life - waiting||480 hours||480 hours||480 hours||720 hours|
|Battery life - tested||10 hours||15 hours||15 hours|
|Average time||480 hours||240 hours|
|Low activity||480 hours||480 hours|
|Charging time||0.5 hours||2 hours||2 hours||1.5 hours|
|Input voltage||5 volt||5 volt||5 volt||5 volt|
|Input current||25 mA||45 mA|
|Operating system||Proprietary OS||Proprietary OS||Proprietary OS||Proprietary OS|
|Model||Dialog DA14681||ARM Cortex-M4|
|Required apps android||Xiaomi Amazfit Arc (Android)||Xiaomi Mi Band 1S (Android)||Xiaomi Mi Band 2 (Android)|
|Required apps ios||Xiaomi Amazfit Arc (iOS)||Xiaomi Mi Band 1S (iOS)||Xiaomi Mi Band 2 (iOS)|
|Call ID display|
|Rotate to switch|
|Find my device|
|Dynamic heart rate|
|Reminder to move|
|UP by Jawbone|
|Type of heart rate monitor||Optical||Optical||Optical||Optical|